FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Regional Retreat Conference & Spring Planning Meeting Registration is $225 for Adults 18 and over (does not include Hotel)
- Regional Retreat Conference & Spring Planning Meeting Registration is $125 for Young People 17 and under (does not include Hotel)
- Hotel room rate is $137.48 per night (rate includes tax)
NOTE: You must register FIRST in order to receive the link for the special room rate. Also, you’ll need to budget for transportation and meals.
March 12, 2024
Hotel discounted rates and other amenities are reserved for those who have registered for the Regional Retreat & Spring Planning Meeting. Unfortunately, there’s a history of some that used the discount, yet did not register. While others indicated their intent to register but did not. These actions (or inaction) was out of order and compromised the financial integrity of IWMA. Additionally, problems arose that IWMA will not repeat moving forward. Following your registration, you’ll receive all pertinent information to complete your hotel booking.
Breakfast for hotel guests is included. Also, dinner is provided on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings for all registrants.
No, transportation is NOT included in your registration fee. However, transportation services, including but not limited to and from the airport are available, click HERE
See flyer below. For transportation to Mall of America Excursion, Click/Tap HERE
Please contact your Regional Director.
March 12, 2024
Partial payment is due now and final payment is due no later than March 12, 2024.
It is recommended that you follow the instruction of your Pastor regarding appropriate attire. Casual wear is recommended during the day; yet you may wear pants for the excursion (but not for the night services).
The short answer is NO. As of 2/19/2024, there are no vendor registrations; coupled with logistical challenges at the hotel and the planned excursion to Mall of America, the leadership team has decided to rethink having vendors at this year’s retreat.
All night services are FREE and open to the public.
We recommend that you stay safe according to your individual health and wellness. We will continue to follow recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC.gov. Masks are optional. However, for the sake of others, please exercise wise judgment if you are coughing, sneezing or have a temperature (our recommendation with these symptoms, please stay home).
See content below.
T-Shirt night is Friday April 26, 2024 evening service. For those of you who already have an IMWA T-Shirt, we encourage you to bring it with you. For everyone else including Destiny Daughterz, T-Shirts will be on sale and available on site.
Refer to IWMA Facebook or Instagram Social Media channels
Thank you for wanting to participate in this retreat. Please be mindful of the I.W.M.A. refund policy listed below.
- If the retreat is canceled due to inclement weather, COVID-19, COVID VARIANTS, or any other dangerous epidemic, the retreat will be rescheduled, and paid registrations will be applied to the rescheduled event.
All registration cancellations and refund requests should be submitted by postal mail, Attention: Lady Rhonda Williams- I.W.M.A. Treasurer- P.O. Box 3799 Lawton, OK 73502 or email to email@example.com and submitted by the retreat participant.
- Please allow 60 days to process all approved cancellations.
- A full refund, minus processing fees, will be issued if a cancellation is received 90 days prior to the retreat.
- A 50% refund, minus the processing fees, will be issued if a cancellation is received 60 days prior to the retreat.
- All balances must be paid 30 days prior to the retreat. The unpaid balance will not be refunded.
- If a paid registrant is unable to attend the retreat, the registration may be transferred to another person by sending written notification to the I.W.M.A. Treasurer, 30 days prior to the event.